The G-Cell 12V - 5kW LiFePo4 (lithium iron phosphate) battery is a leading product recognized by clients from North America, Europe and Australia. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. G-Cell LiFePo4 pristamic cells features higher energy density, namely lighter in weight while higher in energy. This makes G-Cell lithium iron phosphate cells perfectly for home energy storage, commercial energy storage, etc.
- 12V LiFePo batteries with Battery Management System (BMS) do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation.
- Long cycle life.
- Compatible with all Inverter/Charger & MPPT.*
- Replacement for lead acid batteries.
- LiFePo is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire.
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials.
* Inverter/Charger & MPPT must be programmable in charging values.
Product No. Nominal Voltage 12,8 V Nominal capacity 5,17 kWh Amp Hours 404 Ah Discharge Cut-Off 12 V Charge Current 120 A Cont. Discharge 120 A Peak Discharge
200 A Charge Temp. 0°C to 45°C Discharge Temp. -10°C to 50°C Life Cycle ≥6000 times Communication Built in BMS, no ext. comm. needed Weight 35 kg Dimensions 48x26x23 cm Warranty Period 15 Years
To max operating conditions: refer to warranty for recommended conditions.
Specifications are typical/nominal.
Subject to change without notice.